Before placing an order, the customer must check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product or service, the customer agrees that they have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions of Sale and understand all policies made available on melodicamusicstore.com.
- After placing an order, the customer will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail from Used Piano acknowledging that the order has been received. Please note that this does not mean that the order has been accepted.
- The order constitutes an offer to Used Piano to buy a product, products, service or services as advertised. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
- Used Piano reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever.
- If Used Piano decides not to accept all or part of the order, Used Piano will not be obliged to supply any (other) product(s)/service(s) which may have been part of the order.
- Additional verification or information may be requested before accepting any order.
- Used Piano will contact the customer if all or any portion of the order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the order.
- If the order is cancelled after the credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in the credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever. Please see Product, Pricing and Payment policy for further information.
- Once the order leaves the warehouse, the customer will be notified by e-mail of the estimated arrival date and tracking number (if applicable). It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery. Please see Delivery policy for further information.
- All orders received before 12pm, will be processed the same day.
- All orders received after 12pm, will be processed the following day.
Order Cancellation by Customer
- Used Piano reserves the right to accept or reject a customers cancelled order
- Orders can be cancelled within 7 days of purchase
Return of Payment
- Depending on which payment method the customer selected at checkout, the time it takes for the money to become available again can vary:
- Credit or Debit Card - the payment provider will reserve the funds ready for Used Piano to take. The customer may notice the amount on the bank statement with a 'Pending or Reserved status'.
- Return of payment will be done by bank transfer, minus any bank charges.
- Used Piano aims to process all refunds within 14 days .
- If the funds have not been released after 10 working days, please contact the Customer Care team at [email protected] and the team will look into this further.