This page sets out the legal terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) under which Melodica Music Center LLC or its relevant affiliated company (“Melodica”) in the territory of residence sell any of the products (“Products”) and services (“Services”) listed on this Used Piano website (“Website”) to the customer. Used Piano has the right to amend, remove or vary any Products or Services and/or any part of the Used Piano website, including the terms and conditions and policies, at any time.
- By placing an order for Products/Services through the website, the customer confirms that the customer intends to enter into a contract with Melodica for the purchase of those Products/Services. The customer places the order for the Products/Services on the website by clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- During the checkout process, the customer will be asked to complete the payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed (which includes providing us with a valid phone number email address). Used Piano will then send the customer an email confirming receipt, the details of the order and the delivery costs which will be added to the purchase price (if applicable).
- Please note that neither completion of the online checkout process nor a confirmatory email constitute an acceptance of the order. Acceptance of the order will take place only upon receipt of full payment from the customer.
- If Used Piano cannot supply the customer with the Products/Services the customer ordered for whatever reason, Used Piano will not process the order and will inform the customer of this. If the customer has already paid for the Products/Services, Used Piano will provide the customer with a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the Products/Services arrive damaged or they are faulty, the customer may return them and obtain a replacement product, provided the customer notify us regarding the complaint within the allowable notice period.
- For further information, please read our Product, Pricing and Payment policy, Order Acceptance and Cancellation policy and Returns and Refund.
Promotional Offers and Promo Codes
- From time to time, Used Piano may make available promotional offers on the Website and in such cases, specific terms and conditions will apply. Such offers may be time-limited and orders may not qualify if they have not been fully processed by the customer within the stated time period. Offers may not be combined with other promotions, offers and voucher codes unless otherwise specifically stated. Used Piano reserves the right to amend or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
- From time to time, Used Piano may give the customer Promo Codes that the customer can use to reduce the price of specified Products/Services. These codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- Here are some key things to remember:
- Each Promo Code has its own terms, which will be made clear at the time it’s issued to the customer (e.g. what Products/Services, single/multiple use, when it can be used etc.).
- If the customer has been given a unique Promo Code that is meant just for the customer, please keep it secret and do not let anyone else use it or abuse it (e.g. don’t post it on social media). If Used Piano thinks there is or has been misuse of a Promo Code in any way (e.g. selling it or sharing it with others), Used Piano can cancel the Promo Code and/or suspend or even close the account without telling the customer.
- Used Piano does not like to do this, but if a Promo Code can’t run properly because someone or something is spoiling the fun for everyone – e.g. fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control that affects the running or fairness of the Promo Code – Melodica can cancel, modify or suspend the Promo Code.
- Only 1 promo code can be used at one time.
- Promo codes cannot be used for purchasing an item that was previously purchased and returned, for the sole purpose of getting a discount on that item.
- Used Piano can only process orders for delivery within countries in which Used Piano is permitted to sell the Products/Services.
- For delivery, please note that delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of Products/Services ordered, the service the customer select and the delivery address.
- Used Piano will try its best to deliver the Products/Services to the address by the estimated delivery date. If Used Piano is unable to meet the estimated delivery date, Used Piano will contact the customer as soon as possible with a revised estimated date.
- If the customer has selected delivery to the address and no one is available at the specified address at the time of delivery, the delivery company will contact the customer to arrange re-delivery. The Products/Services will only be left with a third party (such as building caretaker or a maid) with the express authority of the customer.
- All risk in the Products/Services the customer order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the Products/Services) shall pass to the customer when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in the order, or collected from our store (as appropriate). Occasionally, the supply of the Products/Services may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond Used Piano’s control (e.g. material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand). Where this is the case, Used Piano will make every effort to keep the customer informed but shall be under no liability to the customer for such delay or failure.
- For further information, please read the Delivery policy