As soon as the customer completes the purchase, the delivery will be processed. Used Piano will send the customer a confirmation email, to the email address the customer has provided, which includes the goods the customer has ordered and their cost.
- Orders will be delivered by a door-to-door courier or by Used Piano’s experienced in-house delivery team.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified when the customer completes the order.
- Used Piano is unable to deliver to a PO Box.
- Please ensure that the full address and phone number is written correctly when completing the online order. Orders cannot be completed without a correct phone number.
- If a recipient's address is found to be incomplete or incorrect, Used Piano may attempt to find the correct address and to complete the delivery but Used Piano assumes no responsibility for the inability to complete the delivery under such circumstances.
- In the event on non-delivery due to a mistake by the customer (i.e. wrong name, address or any other wrong information) or if delivery cannot be completed, then a surcharge for the extra delivery cost will be imposed to the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery.
- At the point of delivery, a valid proof of identification of consignee will be required by the courier partners and delivery drivers.
- If the customer selected the Cash or Card on Delivery option (UAE only), all payments must be made with the courier or delivery driver at the time of delivery.
- Unfortunately, Used Piano cannot deliver to remote areas. To view a full list of remote areas, click here and select the country in the dropdown.
Adding Additional Delivery Instructions to the Order
- When placing an online order, the customer can add additional delivery instructions. Simply enter the delivery instructions at the time of checkout in the ‘Additional Delivery Instructions’ box.
- If the customer has an order that is already out for delivery, Used Piano can contact the couriers and pass on additional delivery instructions however Used Piano can only request the change and cannot
- If you have an order that is already out for delivery, we can contact the couriers and pass on additional delivery instructions however we can only request the change and cannot guarantee the driver will receive the instructions prior to delivering to the original address.
- Used Piano is not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the courier or delivery driver.
- Used Piano is unable to change the address of a parcel once the order has been confirmed.
- Delivery options can be selected at the time of checkout.
- Used Piano offers the following delivery options:
o Standard Delivery
o Standard International Delivery
- To view a full list of delivery options, click here and select the relevant country in the dropdown
- Delivery costs will be calculated dependent on the weight, size and delivery type of the item.
- Delivery costs are not included in the price of the item and will be added separately at the time of checkout based on the delivery location and type.
- Free standard delivery is provided on all UAE orders over AED199 (after any discount or promo code has been applied - not including delivery charges).
- Premium delivery can be provided at an additional cost and can be added at the time of checkout.
- To view a full list of delivery costs, click here and select the relevant country in the dropdown.
- If the order has been sent to the customer using a trackable courier service, the customer can follow its journey. The customer will receive a shipping confirmation email from the Used Piano warehouse once the order is on its way. Simply click on the tracking link on the email to view the up-to-date tracking.
- Larger items will be delivered by the experienced in-house delivery team. A member of the delivery team will contact the customer for the day and time of delivery.
Delivery Information and Queries
- For any information on the delivery or in the unlikely event that the customer does not receive the order on the assigned delivery date, please contact the Customer Care team at [email protected] and the team will look into this further.
VAT, Import Fees, Import Taxes and Customs Duties
- All Used Piano orders are shipped from the UAE, so the customer may be charged import duties or taxes when the parcel reaches the delivery country.
- For all orders shipped within the UAE, there will be no import fees, import taxes or customs duties. VAT is applicable.
- For all orders shipped out with the UAE, deliveries may be subject to VAT, import fees, import taxes or customs duties as levied by the destination country.
- Used Piano has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may total.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any VAT, import fees, import taxes or customs duties upon delivery of the shipment.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the item can be lawfully imported into the destination country before placing an order with Used PianoOnline Store.
- Customers who refuse to pay the VAT, import fees, import taxes or customs duties and therefore refuse the order, will not receive a refund for their order.
- Please contact the local customs office on potential import restrictions, duty and taxes before placing the order.
Act of God and Force Majeure
- Used Piano will not be held responsible for a failure to execute, in whole or in part, any of its obligations towards the customer, nor for losses or damages that could result from such failure to execute, if said failure is because of an Act of God, Force Majeure or of any circumstance beyond its control. An Act of God and Force Majeure event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- Used Piano performance, under any contract, is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Act of God or Force Majeure continues and Used Piano will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period